Can’t Shake the Feeling

Sometimes, I get the feeling that I'm being watched. Like I'm drifting in my own land of slumber and I wake up in the middle of the night feeling rather helpless and downtrodden. There are so many new learning experiences I took with this previous school year:

I felt that I was being called to be a priest.

In an attempt to escape that feeling I tried to go into the dating scene.

I got rejected.

I took my tension out on more expressive things like singing in a choir that took 20 hours off my week leading to the following lien.

I failed a couple of subjects.

I decided I didn't like the course I was in, even though I had the potential of being really good at it.

I've developed the habit of sleeping 3-4 hours in bed and the rest of it during classes.

In other words:

I let my life spiral out of control.

Now I'm trying to find out what in the world to do next, because frankly, it is spiraling out of control; more than you can imagine. Because of my two failing grades (possibly more as there are only two known failing marks as of this writing):

I lost my scholarship.

I forfeit being an officer in any student organization within the university as my quality point index does not reach 2.0.

I lost a significant amount of trust from my parents.

I am forbidden by my parents to join any extracurricular activities that are not in-line with the degree I'm trying to earn.

I am to be home before the sun sets; with exceptions, of course.

I'm thinking: the consolation that I would probably get out of this is that I'm still alive and eating very well. *grins* I still have my computer, and I am redeveloping the habit of self-reflection through writing aka blogging. If anybody actually reads this, thanks for giving me your time.

Much respect,

Jay

 

0 Responses to Can’t Shake the Feeling