Forgive me if I have a problem

It seems to me that original material is getting harder and harder to come by as I move from blog to blog.

No offense to fellow bloggers out there, but there seems to be something that's bothering me about other blogs.

Being a hardcore blogger myself, I pride myself in being able to write beautiful things on my blogs, not that none of you have made beautiful blogs yourselves. I just find myself sensitive when I see blog posts that are simply copied from someone else's website without permission.

It's not that I've never copied posts in my entire life; in fact, I have copied my own posts from different blogs here to expose them to different readers.

It just annoys me that some people are really trying to make a sub par effort at trying to make blogs when the only reason that they really could have is to make money off AdSense. It really takes away the fun out of blogging.

 

0 Responses to Forgive me if I have a problem